Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Microsoft Teams TrainingAt JN Software our Microsoft Teams training class is a Virtual Live Instructor-Led 3-hour course we've specially designed to help you effectively collaborate in your new work-from-home environment. Please see the course page for an outline of specific topics covered in the class. Register below for one of our Public classes or contact us to book a Private Group Session for your staff.
Microsoft Teams Complete
- All new users to Microsoft Teams
- Those more experienced users who want to customize Teams to meet their needs
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
With JN Software's Microsoft Teams training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Set up and access teams
- Use both desktop and mobile apps for Teams
- Create, view and use channels
- Work Effectively
- Post, edit and delete messages
- Use other message creation features such as mentions and add files to messages
- Use other communication tools such as chats and meetings
- Work Brilliantly
- Manage your channels and add tabs
- Add apps to integrate existing services and data
- Use Teams with Outlook
- And More!
Microsoft Teams Training
Sign up now for our Microsoft Teams course to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Create and manage channels to allow users to talk to each other and share information and files
- Post, edit, delete and manage messages
- Bring messages to a specific person’s attention with mentions and announcements
- Keep detailed information accessible to all team members with the wiki
- Make video and audio calls using the chat window
- Create, edit and schedule meetings that will be synchronized with Microsoft Outlook
- Integrate existing services with features such as connectors, apps and bots
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItMicrosoft Teams provides an extremely flexible cloud-based workspace, where Office 365 users can send messages, share files and do so much more.
Teams can be created for a department, a project or just about anything you like. They can be public or private, and you can join or leave as many teams as needed. Each team has access to channels where people can communicate, sharing messages and files.
Microsoft Teams also provides additional communication tools, such as chat, meetings, file sharing, audio and video calling and more.
This Microsoft Teams training class provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to create and manage teams and channels, share files and ideas, schedule meetings, set up audio and video calls.
- Want to create and manage teams and channels for projects or departments?
- Need to share files or ideas with other Office 365 users?
- Asked to schedule meetings that are synchronized with Outlook?
- Want to make audio or video calls?
At JN Software our Microsoft Teams training classes are a single 4-hour course covering the powerful features of this Office 365 cloud-based workspace. Please see the course page for an outline of specific topics covered.
Available With This Course
Your course comes with the following
PDF ManualTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the PDF that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
Quick Reference CardsAdd reference cards to your session and receive durable, full-color reference cards with helpful hints and tips for use after your course is completed
How You’ll LearnWith our Microsoft Teams training you’ll learn from experienced friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience, allowing the trainer to work along with you in-depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost-effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you or your team specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite. We even offer public courses online for complete flexibility.
Why Learn With UsAt JN Software Consulting we care about you and your individual training requirements. We will help you find and use the tools you need to maximize the benefits of Microsoft Teams. We offer private training and also consulting services to enable you to manage Teams successfully. We can help you customize your course with virtually no stress and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Microsoft Teams training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Microsoft Teams training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired.
Your manual will follow our standard course outline, but your class can be tailored to focus on the subjects that are most important to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
Use Your Own Files
Whether it's one-on-one or group training you can give us files to include in your training session and help you apply what you learn even more!