Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Outlook TrainingAt JN Software our Outlook training classes come in 2 standard levels. Please see each course page for an outline of specific topics covered in each class as these can vary depending on the version of the software you use.
Click on a version below to see course objectives for that Level of our Microsoft Outlook training.
Level 1 (Basic)
- New users to Outlook
- Inexperienced users who feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed trying to work within Outlook.
Level 2 (Advanced)
- Those comfortable with the Level 1 topics
- Those looking to learn more advanced concepts and tools in Outlook
Combine topics from different courses into one class by creating your own Custom Outline
With our Microsoft Outlook Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Format your emails and other messages to suit your needs
- Manage your meetings and appointments, even recurring appointments, with ease
- Work Effectively
- Use spelling and grammar checking to ensure the accuracy of your communication
- Work Brilliantly
- Insert tables, charts and business cards into your emails
- Save time by creating and using Rules and Quick Steps to automate some of your routine tasks
- And More!
Professional Outlook Training
Sign up now for our Microsoft Outlook courses to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Gain confidence on the job as you work in Outlook to manage your email, calendars and contacts
- Manage multiple Outlook calendars with ease
- Speed up your work by learning how to manage your schedule and tasks efficiently
- Manage your emails and other items by means of Outlook’s powerful Search Folders and Rules
- Handle meeting requests and other advanced calendar and message tools
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItOutlook is so much more than merely an email program. It is the hub for your email accounts, calendars, contacts, and access to other Internet content. Indeed it is a very powerful communications and scheduling tool that contains many features that can help you keep abreast of your busy schedule. You may be very surprised to see what Outlook is capable of doing for you.
- Tired of struggling to keep track of all your appointments and tasks throughout the day?
- Frustrated at not being able to find that certain email from months ago that you need right now?
- Need to coordinate the schedules of one or more of your team members or managers?
- Wish Outlook could do more of your work automatically on your behalf?
Available With These Courses
Your course comes with the following
PDF ManualTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the PDF that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
Quick Reference CardsAdd reference cards to your session and receive durable, full-color reference cards with helpful hints and tips for use after your course is completed
Custom ManualPurchase the customization option and receive a custom manual with objectives you’ve selected from our different courses
How You’ll LearnIn private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience allowing the trainer to work along with you in depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the hassle of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsJN Software Consulting is dependable and will take a personal interest in you and your specific requests. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private Outlook training and consulting services to address your needs. Many people are unacquainted with all the amazing features available in Outlook, but we’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We go above and beyond to help guarantee your training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Outlook training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Outlook training to suit your specific requirements, even using your own files if desired, mixing and matching from our various outlines to provide a course especially suited to you. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Select objectives from any of our courses to create a custom outline
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class
- Order custom manuals