Live in-person instructors Always guaranteed to run Customizable objectives
Book Excel VBA TrainingAt JN Software our Excel VBA training classes come in 1 standard level as a 2-day class. Please see the course page for an outline of specific topics covered in class.
Click on a the outline below to see course objectives for Microsoft Excel VBA training.
Excel VBA Complete
- New users or those with limited exposure to Excel VBA
- Those interested in understanding basic macro concepts such as recording, playing, editing, and deleting macros.
With our Microsoft Excel VBA Training you can learn to...
- Work Efficiently
- Boost productivity by automating many repetitive tasks with Excel VBA
- Access external data sources and integrate them into your Excel VBA macros
- Work Effectively
- Exceed the normal limits of Excel formulas in data analysis and manipulation
- Find and correct the various types of errors that can occur when writing Access VBA codee
- Work Brilliantly
- Customize and enhance your own VBA code
- Correct the various types of errors that can occur when writing Excel VBA code
- And More!
Professional Excel VBA Training
Sign up now for our Microsoft Excel VBA courses to help you:
That Gives You the Edge
- Record, write, edit, and secure your own VBA code in Excel
- Set yourself apart from the crowd by applying the power of VBA to perform Excel tasks simply and efficiently
- Save lots of time by performing repetitive, mundane, or even sophisticated Excel tasks automatically
- Use Excel VBA to perform analysis and manipulation of data beyond the ordinary scope of formulas
- Make your workbooks more user-friendly by designing user forms that will help people to organize and discover information, and to collaborate more effectively
- And so much more…
Why You Need ItMicrosoft Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a programming language that gives you the ability to extend the power of Excel far beyond its already significant capabilities. You may very often want to find an easier way to perform repetitive tasks or to automate some complex procedures. This Excel VBA class will enable you to understand key concepts that will be used to build custom solutions using Microsoft Excel VBA macros. Learning how to record, write, and edit your own VBA code will certainly set you apart from others, even from those who otherwise have advanced Excel skills.
- Have a hard time customizing macros with VBA to automate data entry tasks?
- Struggling to enhance your VBA code with variables, constants, and logical operators?
- Wish you could better cope with handling the types of errors that can be generated when working with VBA code?
Available With This Course
Your course comes with the following
PDF ManualTake the manual anywhere and save the environment with an electronic copy of your training manual for use on any of your computers or devices
After Training SupportGet 30 days of live 24/7 after training support via phone, email and online chat to help apply what you’ve learned
Order the following add-ons for your session
Printed ManualInstead of the eBook that comes with your course, purchase a printed paper manual for use during your class and future reference
How You’ll LearnIn private classes, or in groups, you’ll learn from experienced, friendly facilitators who know how to make you feel comfortable in your learning environment.
One-on-one tutoring provides the best student experience, allowing the trainer to work along with you in-depth on your workflow and specific needs.
Private group classes provide a more cost effective way to train multiple students in the same organization with the training optimized to focus on the topics you specifically need.
These classes can be conveniently delivered right at your location, saving you the trouble of travelling offsite.
Why Learn With UsJN Software Consulting is patient and reliable. We will help you find and use the features you need, allowing you to work more efficiently and painlessly. We offer private training and consulting services to address your Excel VBA training needs. We’ve got the experience and the passion to help you learn at your own pace and convenience. We can help you customize your course with very little hassle and with very competitive pricing.
We care and we are there for you every step of the way. We stick by you even after training is over, by ensuring your Excel VBA training success with our after-training support options as well.
Contact us today to book your worry-free Excel VBA training. Working with us is easy!
Tailor or Customize Your CourseWe can also provide customized Excel VBA training to suit your specific requirements, picking and choosing items from our outlines to especially focus on, in order to provide a course specifically suited to you. Our customized Excel VBA training even allows you to use either our packaged exercise files or your own files if preferred. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to develop the course you’d like.
- Share details about your training needs so we can tailor your class
- Discuss your needs with one of our training coordinators
- Select the objectives you would like to focus on
- Submit files you would like to learn how to use during the class